No matter how you choose to register, you have to provide the following documents:
- fully completed registration form;
- 2 reference letters (preferably in English);
- photographs of you (& with friends & family);
- copy of the highest qualification you have;
- copy of your police check;
- copy of medical check;
- copy of driving license (if you have one);
- copy of your ID;
- "Dear Family" letter;
You can send the documents by post, fax or email. If you have them scanned, please send them to ue.sriapuaeciohcts1@ofni and we will contact you to confirm when we receive them.
Registration is possible all year long, you are not restricted to a certain period.
Our short guide to au pair pocket money should help you work out what to pay your au pair..