Website usage terms and conditions
The term '1st Choice Au Pairs' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Garfield House, Main Street, Polebrook, Peterborough PE8 5LN, United Kingdom. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Registration for host families and au pair candidates require you to submit information via our on-line registration system. On-line registration is only for adults aged 18 years and over. 1st Choice Au Pairs only placesau pair candidates who are aged 17 years and older. If you are an au pair candidate who is 17 years old, you can register on our system but we will require permission from a parent or guardian prior to beginning any placement actions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 1st Choice Au Pair's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Grab your FREE
guide to hosting an au pair
Our short guide to au pair pocket money should help you work out what to pay your au pair..
Call us today